...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Saturday, December 09, 2017

A Successful Online Relationship...

I finally met a guy online.

It was pretty much love at first site!

As with any relationship, there are things we will have to work through.  For one, he's younger than I am, and all ready retired.  He also has a lot of facial hair, which I like,  but he looks to be a brown nose.  Gosh, I hope he is!!!

He's currently living in Rochester, MN...with his mom.

His name is Tobias Edward Svenn, but everyone calls him Toby.

I'll be meeting him for the first time in Indy.

He's coming to live with me, and I really can't wait.

Stay tuned for more details.

~Lisa Kroll
     love warrior, optimist, adventurer

No comments: