...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Sunday, December 09, 2018

Blooming Elsewhere...

Dear Readers,

Thank you for following me.

I have written as Hootie for so long, and I have experienced so much. I am no longer the same person I once was and my writing reflects that.  

I have recently discovered a book of poems, whose author's words have touched my soul.

I leave you, as Hootie, with her words:

this is the recipe of life
said my mother
as she held me in her arms as i wept
think of those flowers you plant
in the garden each year
they will teach you
that people too
must wilt
fall
root
rise
in order to bloom

~rupi kaur

Wise readers and friends will find my new blog.

Yours fondly, 
~Lisa Kroll

No comments: