...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter

There is less pressure with only one family to think about on a holiday.

I know my sister is busy traveling back home and my brother is with his in-laws. I will head to my in-laws in a few hours.

I was able to focus on my own family last night. We decorated eggs, then I filled the kids baskets close to bedtime. Although both my kids are really too big for the Easter Bunny to visit them, they aren't too big to receive a basket full of chocolate bunnies!

This morning, after church we came back to a relaxing family day. Dinner will be nice tonight. I am so lucky to have in-laws that live only a few miles away.

Easter is the season of new beginnings in more ways than one.

No comments: