...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday, a time to give thanks.....

Today I am listing those few things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for:
my daughter - I have a reason to watch romantic comedies
my first born - he reminds me of myself
double meanings - they bring corny-ness and laughter to my day
fall colors - they remind me how nature adapts
cat rubs - they make me feel needed
sunshine - it's warmth fills me with peace
my friends - just because I like them
my husband - if I'm the yin, he's my yang
biting my tongue - sometimes I need to be silent and just listen
god - because no matter what happens, I have hope and faith

:)

No comments: