...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Friday, April 03, 2015

Post Midnight....

A treat from me to me today
I was talking with a friend, and telling her how challenging life is right now.  How so much is going to change and that I'm a little scared, nervous and sad.  

She reminded me that the things that have changed are actually inside me and those things will never be lost.  Wise words.  She's right.  

No settling.  Mourning is normal and needed in order to move forward.  

-----

Self discoveries:  
Loving these songs right now...Taylor Swift's Style, Maroon 5's Sugar and Enrique Iglesias' Bailando.  

Need to listen to them at full volume, and over and over, and over. 

Grateful for...Friends, new and old.  They keep my perspective in focus.  At 51 you'd think I could do this on my own!!!  


No comments: