...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Fall Break...

During Fall Break this past week, I had a little visitor outside my house...




He kept flitting back and forth, flying around the yard then back to my house.  I happened to be sitting out in the sunshine for a few minutes when our paths crossed.  Later in the day I decided I needed a little more of the old me around.  It used to be that I would walk in the woods and absorb all the positive energy nature had to share.  

I grabbed my camera, and the dog leash, then set out.  



I saw my bat near the neighbors....


...ears popping out of a hole in a tree...


 ...was watched by a doe....


 ...drank in the beauty of the green tulip tree leaves over head in the fall sunshine...


...and made Winston a very happy dog.  

~Lisa Kroll, Nature Enthusiast.

No comments: