...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Thursday, August 06, 2015

Mike Dooley, Have you been in my woods? The Universe...

 Over the past two years, I have worked at being proactive in my life.  I have always been a joy-filled soul, but sometimes even joy-filled souls need a little boost.

  At 10:37 a.m. every single day, I get a message on my iPhone from an app called The Secret.  The Secret shares knowledge that is true, simple, practical and a reminder that we are daily responsible for the joy we bring into our lives.

  Not long ago, I subscribed to a free email notification called Notes from The Universe.  Inspirational words are sent to me via email on Monday through Friday.  I love it!  The story of The Universe Talks is here:  TUT.  Mike Dooley is there person behind the inspiration.

  Last week when I was walking Winston in the woods, I ran across these notes tucked against the base of several trees....


"You are figuring out how to have energy for what is important!"


"You have beautiful skills that will carry you in your life." 


"You have gained so much important perspective;
the hard times have not been for nothing."



"It hasn't been easy for a while now.  I know you are exhausted."  
"I believe you will find joy again.  I know it feels like a risk." 


"Your strength amazes me.  I know you have learned so much."
(I'm working on flipping this photo.)


"It's good that you've been doing what you need to to take care of yourself."  


" (Heart) You are important." 



"You have been doing the best you can."

"You have grown so much.  You are making changes not adapting."

Who wrote these?  Did you know I would see them and smile?  
Mike Dooley...are you visiting near by?  

Thank you, Universe.  
~Lisa 

No comments: