...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I wish...

...that I had a camera attached to my eye!  The variety of birds and wildlife in my yard is driving me crazy with joy right now!  I just wish I could capture it all to share.  And, I also wish I had a identification guide in part of my brain.  

Maybe I'll post a bit of what's around the Burrow soon.  :)  

3 comments:

Comfrey Cottages said...

oh i thoroughly understand lisa! so many times i have wished to take a pic with my eyes!! maybe someday someone will invent such a device!! LOL ooo yes please, burrow pics would be great! :) big herbal and honey hugs to you! what is your one herb you have growing dear? let me guess, dandelion? or one you deliberately planted. i adore dandelions! as you could see, even a kitty is named for them!!

Steph said...

Me, too! Sometimes I just have to stop and say to myself, "burn this moment into your memory!"

parTea lady said...

I'd love to see some of your resident wildlife.