I noticed this problem about a month ago. I heard Blogger is aware and working on this. Still, it's annoying.
One thing that is working...my oven. In February, I ran the self-clean and it fried the wiring. I was without an oven for about 6 weeks. It was the third problem I'd had with this brand-new-since-early-December oven. In the first 100 days I owned it, it worked for 50 days. True! The company and I had spoken several times and my oven had it's own case file when I was done chatting. If one more thing happened within my first year of owning it they would be bringing me a brand new replacement.
Now, that's all well and fine, but I REALLY like what I have. It's mostly a computerized wonder. All the wiring and mother board had been replaced. I don't think replacing the whole unit would be the best solution. That noted, I still have about 6 weeks left on the original warranty. I've been needing to run the self-clean again just to make sure all is fine. Sunday was that lucky day. I was set to be without an oven...I'm not cooking a turkey in it next week...so I pressed the self-clean button.
A few hours later the whole cleaning process had been run. The door unlocked, I was able to wipe out the powdery crud and then test to see if it would heat back up again.
Ahh, a happy cook!