...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just a memory...

Just nine days ago, my husband and I took a stroll from our house to the connected woods and lake.  We walked on that frozen expand.  It was a bit scary for me now and then because where the ice fishermen had left abandoned holes, water had seeped over the top make the area near them slushy.  

A few tiny little puddles of snow remain near my drive way as the temperature has reached a balmy 60+ for the second day in a row.  I liked the snow.  It did make everything twinkle.  I am ready to get out and play in my flowers beds now with this "Indian" spring.

Patience, I know this won't last...yet.  

No comments: