...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Other Smart Kids...Even Smart Girls Will Be Girls!

I couldn't resist taking a picture of these girls at the award ceremony taking a picture of...????  The boys on our team!  

One of the girls on our team was standing near me when I noticed these three with their cameras.  I said, "What do you think those gals are taking a picture of?"  The girl near me said she thought maybe the wall.  The wall did have a neat wall hanging on it, but after the girl closest to me in the photo took her picture she instantly turned her camera to view her shot and started smiling and giggling with the girl next to her.  It definitely looked like she was saying, 'look at this!'  I asked the girl with me if she ever giggled like that when she took a picture of the wall.  "Oh My Gosh!   They ARE taking a picture of our boys!" she said.  Busted!  

2 comments:

sweetcakes said...

Congratulations!

Steph said...

Such a cute story!