...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Beckoning of Lovely

Several weeks ago I was tagged by a friend.  I was curious about those other souls she tagged.  

While checking out Anna's site I found she posted this most beautiful video, and she'd found it on the web.  It put a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes.  It's really that cool!  Watch it, and you just might agree that if more people in the world could come together and play or create we'd all find inner peace.  Thanks Anna! 

To Amy in the YouTube, my heart felt thanks for believing in others and sharing your dreams.   

Click on the PLAY arrow!  Go on.  No one has to know if you get teary eyed too!  

No comments: