...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A laugh for my girl friends!

Back in April, my sister sent me an e-mail with this photo attached.  

The following text was with the e-mail: "Edge Designs is an all-women run company that designs interior office space.  They recently had a project n NYC that allowed the women a free hand in all design aspects.  The client was also an all-women run company."  

It's worth clicking on the photo and seeing it in full screen.  Sorry guys, but this is funny!  

Lisa  :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is indeed very funny. It took me a minute. Dummy me thought it was a urinal for women.

xoxo Esme