...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Monday, October 12, 2009

Around the Burrow!

I've been so busy weeding, hosting a neighborhood picnic, tending a sick (now back to school and fine) kid, and doing the normal stuff of life that it's hard to find time to delete photos off a stuffed computer.  I just don't seem to have the time to just sit and go through/transfer them.  

But, the Kodak Gallery has changed recently and it is totally helping me out.  Their download process has gotten faster and requires less steps now.  So, here are a few pictures of recent Burrow visitors.  

The deer regularly snack out back.  I have a few bucks here too, but the color of this doe was great.  They change with the seasons too!  And this little snake, he's really only a foot to 18 inches long, greeted me near my door.  I had just been on a walk in the woods and came home to find him.  I moved him to the edge of the yard in the woods.  Doesn't he look impressive?  

3 comments:

Lauranie said...

The deer is sweet! The snake...not so much!! :) Glad everyone is feeling well!!

Comfrey Cottages said...

awww glad your daughter is better lisa! no one else came down with it did they? remember to go and get some elderberry tincture to take to help ward off the flu:) wow, you took an awesome pic of that snake! big herbal and honey hugs to you my friend:)

parTea lady said...

The deer is very pretty. I must commend you for the snake photo; I would have been running away too fast to take a picture. :-)