...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In the Nick of Time...

Inspired by my cyber-friend Kimara at Wee Folk Art...
...my thumbprint pumpkin cards!  I took a break from life yesterday to play and make these cards.  They are heading out in the mail with Halloween greetings today.  I forgot how much fun thumbprint art can be!  :)

4 comments:

Lauranie said...

Oh these are SO CUTE girl!! One day I will be you!! Or maybe I can make my daughter you and live vicariously!! :) Have a safe Halloween!

parTea lady said...

Your Halloween cards look great. I love how the thumbprint pumpkins turned out.

Steph said...

Love these!

Kimara said...

LOL... so... I'm behind on my blog snooping... these turned out so adorable! I know its late, late, late, but I need to share these on WFA's FaceBook. Too, too cute!