...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Needed: Your Favorite...

...Crock Pot Recipes.  

I am on the hunt for good crock pot (CP) recipes.  I have looked on the web and know there are plenty out there, but I'd really like recipes that others have tried and enjoy.  

I am curious about the Lemon Cake in a CP recipe I saw.  I have to try that!  I really need to make main dishes though.  

Any suggestions?  


2 comments:

Amy said...

Lisa

About the best crock pot recipe I know is for pulled pork. You take a piece of pork butt--big one--that fits in your crock pot--dump in a bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce and let it go. Serve it on big kaiser rolls with coleslaw.

Sometimes I cut up an onion and put it in the pot but that is optional.

Yum

Amy

sweetcakes said...

I can't really help you with this one. I've had my crock pot 20 years and rarely use it. The thing I've used it most for is probably home-made spaghetti sauce, or I use it for keeping things warm like cocoa or cider.