...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Playing...

My husband went out to California on business this past week for four days.  On one afternoon he had some free time, so he went to a local motorcycle rental shop and was outfitted.  

He has this grandiose idea that when he retires we are going to travel the country on a Goldwing Honda.  

I was smiling on my end of the phone when he told me his hind end was tired from being on the bike for so long.  My steel trap memory will remember that fact in 20 years!  

Despite being sore, he did have a great afternoon exploring southern California.  What a cool adventure!  

1 comment:

sweetcakes said...

Looks like Chris had fun upgrading from his usual speedy pedal bike to a speedy motor bike.:)