...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Friday, July 31, 2009

The REAL Indiana Joneses (definitely plural)

Go with me on this, living near IU's campus, and driving through there daily, I see first hand the summer construction projects.  While depositing my daughter at Ballet camp last week I saw the new basketball practice field house and thought of a scene from one of my favorite movies...Raiders of the Lost Ark.  

I usually have my camera tucked away in my purse, but on this parti-
cular day I had left it at home.  My son and I had to run a few errands and I told him I needed to go back and capture these photos.  

I wonder if these guys ever feel like Indy?  

2 comments:

Amy said...

I was wondering what that was.

Steph said...

And those giant cranes for the new end to the stadium. Amazing stuff!